The existence of a Birth Certificate is prima facie evidence of the existence of a title.
The existence of Birth Certificates and the statutes that created them from Settlement Certificates to Admiralty based Birth Certificates is overwhelming and irrefutable evidence of organized and systematic slavery, in complete contradiction to all laws claiming the abolition of slavery and servitude.
As Settlement Certificates and later Birth Certificates are evidences of a receipt of a title being issued.
Settlement (Birth) Certificate
1. A Settlement Certificate, also known as a “Birth Certificate” since the formation of Central Records and Registers in 1836 (6&7Will.4 c.86) Number 1 is an official document, possessing multiple legal functions and “states” under the central presumption that those against whom such instruments are issued are a form of “property” and bonded servant (slave), to Western-Roman and private Banking interests, regardless of status of family or history.
2. Under Statutes and Policies promulgated from Westminster and other bodies, a Birth Certificate, fulfills multiple and distinct functions and states, depending upon its recognition and activity at hand, including but not limited to:
(i) Certificate of Title to Cestui Que Use of Person being recognition that the State claims ownership by virtue of the Certificate itself and all the information contained on it, therefore proving a Cestui Que Vie Trust in place and that the man or woman or new born to whom the Certificate applies only has “beneficial use” of the name;
Please see for Cestui Que Vie Act 1666, 1666 CHAPTER 11 18 and 19 Cha 2
(See Article IV in source below: “If the supposed dead Man prove to be alive, then the Title is revested. Action for mean Profits with Interest.” View Due Diligence)
(ii) Certificate of Title to Property being the recognition of the fact of a Birth Certificate being a certificate, that the name is property and therefore the man or woman or new born is now treated as property and no longer as a living man or woman, subject to the Rule of Law “Astrum Iuris Divin Canonum” in original latin with the word Canon,
(iii) Certificate of Deposit and Bailment (Custody) being the recognition through the terms used to describe the father and mother that a transaction has taken place and the new born is no longer “owned” by the parents but is in the custody of the State (any higher estate under Roman (Western) law recognized as possessing political and topographical territorial boundaries and sovereign jurisdiction under parliamentary and government apparatus), with the newborn now a thing, subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts, having being registered (enrolled);
(iv) Certificate of Second Class Citizenship under Cestui Que Use of Person being that the Certificate recognizes a newborn not being a Citizen, but a “second class” citizen not having full control over their body, or mind, or name, or spirit all claimed and put forward by others above aspublic officials;
(v) Certificate of Bondage as Slave being the certificate as recognition of a man or woman or newborn as a member of the poor, the paupers, the infants, the idiots and lunatics, the “horned cattle”, the beasts, the creatures, the humans, the dispossessed, the insolvent debtors and criminals and enemies of those who have created wholly mythical religious and legal texts the debt slaves.
3. The term Birth is a synonym of the Admiralty term Berth from the late early 1600’ meaning “a fixed address; or position on a ship; or room in which the ship’s company mess resides; or a space for a vessel to moor (settle)”.
In terms of the history of Birth Certificates, Settlement Certificates can place free people as slaves, wards, infants, cattle, poor and commodities for a monetary debt system
It is needed to be noted here that Settlement in reference to this Instrument, the full process of administration, distribution, and closing of the entire Estate and the word Instrument noted here in reference to settlement and birth Certificates with the meaning from latin with the present document, unless otherwise specified in which case it shall mean a Document possessing certain requisite legal form such as a Deed, Covenant, Charter, Letters Patent, Indenture, Contract, Writ or Warrant. In this case for the definition of Letters Patent from latin From 14th Century Latin litterae patentes meaning literally an “open (official) letter”.
From 12th Century latin litteræ see Letter and patentes see Patent.
A Letters Patent is similar in respect to a CHARTER in being used for official grants, titles, laws, right or monopoly and also in respect of honoring traditional form including the INCIPIT, the DATUM and the SEAL. However, Letters Patents may be on several pieces of paper and not velum (animal skin), may use black ink instead of red and a printed seal, instead of a BULLA.
4. In 1535 (27Hen.8 c.28) Number 2 King Henry VIII of England and his Venetian/Magyar banking advisers seized the property of the poor and common farmers under the pretext they were “small religious estates”. By 1539 (31Hen.8 c.13) Number 3 he did the same for large religious estates. By 1540 (32Hen.8 c.1) Number 4, all property was to be owned through “Estates” effectively being Welfare Funds granted by the Crown to the Benefit of use of Subjects with the most common being Estates for the non wealthy now considered “Wards of the Estate”. Then in 1545 (37Hen.8 c.1) Number 5 King Henry VIII reintroduced a title directly and solely connected to the slave trade of Rome, abolished by emperors and forbidden under Christian law called the “Custos Rotulorum” meaning literally “Keeper of the Slave Rolls” into every county, to maintain records of the Poor now as slaves; and
5. In 1547 (1Ed.6 c.3) Number 6, Edward VI issued a new statute that did forbid people considered poor from travelling, except for work, or from claiming their own time and activities and whether or not to work. All people (except those members of the ruling elite, particularly those non-Christian sects from Pisa, Venice and parts of Spain responsible for wholly false religious and legal texts) now declared slaves were either to be gainfully employed in the service of some lord or master, to work to death, or if they were found to be idle, or enjoying life then they were to be seized and permanently branded with a “V” and either sold as a slave or exterminated. The only exception to the rule, were those men who chose to dedicate themselves to support the status quo and become educated and knowledgeable in the questionable texts and questionable scriptures of the slave masters. This act was supposed to have been repealed in 1549 (3&4Ed.6 c.16) Number 7. However, the act was then restored to full effect in 1572 (14El. c.5) Number 8 and through subsequent repeals of repeals, remains in force;
6. Under Queen Elizabeth I of England, a set of measures were introduced which had the effect of accelerating the disenfranchisement of land peasants into landless paupers. In 1589 (31El c. 7) Number 9 peasants then required local parish permission to erect dwellings whereas before the erection of a dwelling by a land peasant on their lord’s land was considered a “right”. As a result, the ranks of the landless poor, or “paupers” swelled as available to be press-ganged into work;
7. To placate the overwhelming hostility against England the now slavery type system exploitation and superstition, a new act was introduced in 1601 (43El. c.2) Number 10 and “secret version” as (43 El. c.3) Number 11 to begin to industrialize, hide and franchise slavery with the introduction of “overseers” of the poor as the foremen over the slaves, under a “cleric” of the parish and the renaming of children sold as slaves and workers to be called “Apprentices”. Thus the Apprenticeship system was invented not to improve conditions, but to “rebrand” slavery under the Non-Christian English:
The act also introduced a new levy, collected by Parishes was called the “Poor Rates” (now called “council taxes”) against wealthy property owners for their “rent” of use of the poor as slaves. This is the financial origin of Annuities 100 years later;
8. Under Charles II of England, the concept of “Settlements” as plantations of working poor controlled by the Church of England was further refined in 1662 (14Car.2 c.12) Number 12 including for the first time the issuance of “Settlement Certificates” equivalent to a “birth certificate, passport and social security” rolled into one document. A child’s birthplace was its place of settlement, unless its mother had a settlement certificate from some other parish stating that the unborn child was included on the certificate. However from the age of 7 upward the child could have been apprenticed and therefore “sold into servitude” for some rent paid back to the church as “poor taxes”. The act also made it easier for the “clearing of common houses of the poor” and for the first time made the definition of poor the value of tenancy being a taxable value of less than £10 per year. The act also modified the age of “emancipation” from child slavery to adult slavery as the age of 16;
9. Under some dictates of 1662 (14Car.2 c.12) Number 13, no one was allowed to move from town to town without the appropriate “Settlement Certificate”. If a person entered a parish in which he or she did not have official settlement, and seemed likely to become chargeable to the new parish, then an examination would be made by the justices (or parish overseers). From this examination on oath, the justices would determine if that person had the means to sustain himself. The results of the examination were documented in an Examination Paper. As a result of the examination the intruder would then either be allowed to stay, or would be removed by means of what was known as a Removal Order, the origin of the modern equivalent of an “Eviction and Removal Notice” when a sheriff removes people from their home;
10. In 1667 (19Car.2 c.4) Number 14 the concept of “workhouses” were formalized and licensed as being effectively places where people considered “prisoners” could be “legally” and effectively worked to death for the profit of the elite, under the full endorsement by the Church of England. This is the act that invented the concept of “Employment” and an expansion of the highly profitable debt slavery business models of English aristocracy. Thus, people who were taken into custody by virtue of being poor, were expected to work as well as live in conditions that to say the least were not the best in civilized history;
11. The poor prisoners through the “workhouses” employment model was extremely profitable and a new act was required in 1670 (22Car.2 c.18) Number 15 to regulate the corporations “renting” of prisoners as “employees” for PROFIT, particularly in the paying of their accounts to the Crown; ( SEE DUE DILIGENCE)
12. Previous acts were continued and some made perpetual such as the controls over paperwork and “Settlement Certificates” as the origin and ancestor of Birth Certificates by James II in 1685 (1J.2. c. 17) Number 16 as one of the few acts that the ruling elite permitted to remain as an active Statute of Westminster under his reign;
13. Under William and Mary of Orange in 1691 (3W&M c.11) Number 17, the acts of workhouses of the poor were continued and further refined, with greater oversight on paperwork and accounting for poor entering and leaving parishes, to prevent fraud by overseers and corporations;
14. In 1697 (3W&M. c.11) Number 18, an act of Westminster was the introduction (in §2) of the “badge” of the poor with the letter “P” to be worn at all times on the shoulder of the right sleeve. The use of the “P” as a form of curse and stigma is the same model of modern passports for citizens listed as “P” (Paupers, Poor, Peasant, Prisoners, Property, Peon) used today;
15. In 1698 (9&10W3 c.11) Number 19 an act reinforced the measurement of the poor being one who does not have an annual lease taxable at ten pounds or more, making at the time more than 95% of the population of England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland “poor”;
16. In 1713 (12Ann. S.2 c.18) Number 20, the extension of Settlement Certificates as a of negotiable Security was introduced for the first time (and continues with Birth Certificates today) whereby (§2) those born in a place but without a Settlement Certificate (including women and children), could be moved to a different location, such as a commercial workhouse when the “cost” of such certificates were purchased by a corporation;
17. Due to the increase in the number of “poor”, in 1722 a new law was passed (9Geo.1 c.7) Number 21 The act expanded the ability for a wide variety of business owners to contract with churchwardens for the rent and use of the poor as “indentured servants” and “apprentices”.
18. In 1733 (6Geo.2 c.32) Number 22, was issued by Westminster (and remains an underlying pillar of the slave system today). Poor people who could not purchase a “license” to be considered married, would have their children deemed “bastards.
19. In 1761 (2Geo.3 c.22) Number 23, Westminster declared that all poor as “infants” and who could not realize the underlying system of slavery, were now doomed as “dead in law” by their registration in the Bills of Mortality and the creation of the “civil birth” rituals being rituals of death that continue today within modern hospitals and registration of new born babies. This was further reinforced with the act in 1767 (7Geo.3 c.39) Number 24 that poor children were to be registered and considered “dead in law”;
20. Beginning in 1773 with the Inclosure Act 1773 (13Geo.3 c.81) Number 25, followed by the Inclosure Consolidation Act 1801 (41Geo.3 c.109) Number 26, English Parliament effectively “privatized” massive amounts of common land for the benefit of a few, causing huge numbers of land peasants to become “landless paupers” and therefore in need of parish assistance. In America, this caused massive rebellion as well as in Ireland and Scotland and contributed to forming a Patriot militia leading to the “War of Independence”. Almost the entire Patriot milita were deceived, captured and executed in New York (in 1777) under a deal between George Washington of the United Company of Merchants Blue Army and General Cornwalis of the East India Company Red Army. The Inclosure Acts are the foundation of Land Title as it is known today;
21. Because of the deliberate “legal” said theft of land under parliamentary Inclosure laws of the late 18th and early 19th Century, the number of paupers dramatically increased. This led to other laws being introduced to deliver the slave labor force needed for the industrial revolution through the Poor Law Amendment Act (1834) (5&6Will.4 c.76) Number 27 which effectively stated that the poor could not receive any benefit unless they were constantly “employed” in a workhouse prison. Most framework of dictates and edicts of Westminster remained in force and were not repealed by this act). Thus, despite international treaties against slavery, the very worst slavery being “wage slavery” or “lawful slavery” was born whereby men, women and children lived in terrible conditions and were continued to be worked “to death”;
22. In 1836, the Births and Deaths Registration Act (1836) (6&7Will.4 c.86) Number 28 was introduced which for the first time created the General Register Office and the requirement for uniform records of births, deaths and marriages by Municipal Councils and Unions of Parishes. Thus on 1, July 1837, the Birth Certificate was formed as the successor of the Settlement Certificate for all “paupers” disenfranchised of their land birthright to be considered lawful (“voluntary”) slaves with benefits provided by the local parish / region underwritten by the Society of Lloyds;
23. Beginning from 1871, further historic changes in the administration of “vital statistics” such as birth certificates and death certificates with the introduction of health districts or “sanitary districts”. The Local Government Act of 1871 (34&35Vict. c.70) Number 29, Public Health Act 1872 (35&36Vict. c.79) Number 30 and in 1874 (37&38Vict. c.89) Number 31 and the Public Health Act 1875 (38&39Vict. c.55) Number 32 created a system of “districts” called Sanitary Districts governed by a Sanitary Authority responsible for various public health matters including mental health legally known as “sanity”. Two types of Sanitary Districts were created being Urban and Rural. While the sanitary districts were “abolished” in 1894 with the Local Government Act of 1894 (57&58Vict. c.73) Number 33, the administration of the “poor” is still maintained in part under the concept of district health boards of Guardians including magistrates and other “Justices of the Peace”;
24. In 1948, the National Assistance Act (11&12Geo.6 c.29) Number 34 was introduced and supposed to abolish the Poor Laws. However, many of the poor law acts were not repealed or abolished as evidenced by the tables of repealed acts that miss key acts, otherwise remaining with full force and effect.
25. Since 1990 under the United Nations and the World Health Organization (WHO) by the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the system of issuing birth certificates as proof of a man or woman being a permanent member of the underclass has become an international system.
26. In respect of the adoption of the multiple functions of the use of the information and generic form of a Birth Certificate within present Western Roman Systems:
Whilst the same general form and extracted information almost exactly the same as a Birth Certificate may be used (eg a Bond, or other form of Security), unless it is officially “titled” a “Birth Certificate” is said not to be therefore a “Birth Certificate”;
It is also said that there is no evidence that Bonds using the same information derived from the birth register information uses the title “Birth Certificate” (when it is most likely the term Bond is used). Therefore, any presumptions that precisely the same certificate is used for creating bonds may be a gross error, when possibly in fact the real question is the use of the information;
Ignorance is possibly presuming the precise same form of a Birth Certificate and is used possibly in all cases of applying the information is a major contributor to permitting “plausible deniability” as to the use or misuse of such information by governments.
In respect of the adoption of the Admiralty term “Birth” in relation to newborns:
The historic record of Statutes of Westminster are a highly unreliable indicator as to the origin of use of the word “Birth” in substitute for historic more ancient and more common terms in the English language such as nascence (from Latin nasci being “born”), or filial, or kin or born. In fact, the majority of European languages with poignant exception to English continue the tradition of using words descended from nasci to indicate the arrival of a new born;
Westminster statutes indicate the term Birth being used to describe newborns by the early 1700’s. However, this should be discounted. Instead, the most likely introduction of the term Birth, to distinguish from Berth is by early 1800’s such as (6&7Will.4 c.86) Number 35 following the transfer of control of the registration of all “vessels” to Admiralty in 1795 (35Geo.3 c.58) Number 36 and reinforced in 1813 (54Geo.3 c.151) Number 37 and 1823 with (4Geo.4 c.41) Number 38.
In respect of Birth Certificates clearly being derived and dependent upon the history of acts concerning Settlement Certificates of the Poor and the commercial control of Admiralty:
Any possible argument, claim, judgment, edict, statement, affidavit that denies the overwhelming prima facie evidence that Birth Certificates are descended from and a variation of Settlement Certificates is possibly irrational, unreasonable and in error and null and void from the beginning;
Any public official, or occupant of public office that denies Birth Certificates are derived from Settlement Certificates and the Poor Laws therein could be mistaken.
The surrender, return, rejection of a Birth Certificate by definition of the Poor Laws that remain in effect and including the law of Admiralty and Settlement Certificates actually places the individual in greater moral danger, without any sensible advantage:
A man or woman who has perfected their own title proving the right to ownership over their own property and possessing such and through the prescribed models of applicable law is able to demonstrate a far superior claim and position than any official or enforcement officer under the Birth Certificate Regime when bonded and indemnified in admiralty;
Under the perfectioning of one’s own title, the Birth Certificate is relevant as most persons are registered within the proper Rolls of the Estate as property of the Estate;